Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Like Ivan like Alac

At certain points of life, i will tend wonder if my parents really did give birth to me.
This question haunts me since my teenage life. Especially the huge differences i had with my brother. He is everything that i am not. And since i was 3, my mum had been telling me that they picked me up from a rubish bin and that my brother could vouch as he was there when they picked me. I don't know how to put this curiosity towards my dad, so it just keeps going on and off my mind.

Tonight, i think my doubt has been cleared. No need to even go for a DNA test.

We attended a family function together.

My dad got really drunk.
I was only high drinking with cousins.
On the way home, he kept repeating this in hokkien "I don't know why i'm so drunk tonight. Yesterday i drank so much more than just now but i am also not drunk."
He repeated for at least 2349868 times until his friends in the car also cannot take it alr.
Then he kept asking me to tell the cab driver where to go for 43674856 times.

When we got down the cab, he was wobbling and i asked if he wanted to puke.
He said " you know i seldom puke when i got drunk! how many times have you seen me puke?"

All these minor incidents confirm that I AM IVAN NG'S FLESH AND BLOOD!

Get it?

ps: i got an urge to change my name to AVAN/EVAN NG.
Friends, please advise...
LOL!

i will register this new name when i change my ic in 4 yrs time. (if possible)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home