Sunday, June 7, 2009

Karma. it'll come....

For the one who took my cash...
I donate you a 150bucks to charity.
(for your disability)

For the one who intend to use my credit card...
Dream on a thousand years.
(i called citibank and they blocked)

For the one who wish to draw my cash from atm...
Take me on and you'll be caught.
(i called and they blocked again!)

For the one who sold my identity for illegal purposes...
Dare me now.
(i got my birth cert!)

For the one, who took my precious wallet...
You wait. You took my memories. You took what i treasured most.
YOU!!!! don't even leave a way out for me.

Because you took away my precious.
Because you took away the thing i treasure most.
As much as i am reluctant.
as much as i am being educate not to.
As much as my religion disallow.
As much as my thai reglion disagree.

MAY... YOU BURN IN HELL!

i believe in karma.
i believe in good and bad.
the moment you decide to take it.
you better be prepared to suffer it.

I CURSE.
I SWEAR.
if you have a conscience, give me back what i deserve.

IF NOT, MAY YOU BURN IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry ar. but i have to add on ar. cause i feel damn sad for the one who stole.
you don't have a conscience.
i bet you failed badly in your secondary hao gong min. (oh sorry. you didn't even complete your nursery. my fault.)

Your upbringing is so sad to even mention.
Do you even have a proper family to grow up with?
or do you belong to those whose parents are filthy rich yet you're not given a single love and concern?
Tell me tell me!
Tell me which you belong to?!

maybe after what you've confessed, i may give you a chance to go primary school yo?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home