Tuesday, June 23, 2009

i got shot

and the wound will always stay fresh and bleeding.

I found the deadliest sentence.
A passing thought of it will make tears in my eyes, whenever, wherever.

" If it's not for you, i would have sold this house and run away to lead my own life! "

In simpler words, i got abandoned.

I don't want to be your burden. I can support myself. If i have known earlier your intentions, i would packed my bag long before.

Anyone up to share a house?

All in all, it feels motherfarking GREAT to know i got a mother, who "abandoned" me when i was 13. A father, with intentions to abandon me 13years after.

buy 4d ar. 1313.
huat ar.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Me.

June 26, 2009 at 1:09 AM  
Blogger Alac Ng said...

errrr.... angeline who?

July 23, 2009 at 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home